Havant Borough Public Transport Information
This site has been commissioned by Havant Borough Council
to provide you with comprehensive integrated bus, coach and train information for the whole of the Havant Area - including buses for Cosham, Cowplain, Crookhorn, Havant, Hayling Island, Leigh Park and Waterlooville.
In addition, this site also provides access to information on a large number of services outside of the Havant Area.
This additional information is maintained by the xephos team using their "best endeavours" - often
relying on the goodwill of transport operators and local authorities to keep everything up-to-date.
See the About Page for more details on data quality.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the information on this site is not updated in real time.
The journey planner allows you to find journeys:
You can also specify a preferred time & date of travel and mode of transport.
- within the Havant Area
- from most UK departures to the Havant Area
- from the Havant Area to most UK destinations
The timetable search facility allows you to find timetables using the service number,
operator name, or any combination of the two.
This site provides access to:
- detailed public transport information for the Havant Area
- the Great Britain Bus Timetable with over 10,000 national, regional, and local bus routes
- the Train Service Database from Network Rail
- all National Express coach routes
The route maps provide you with a graphical overview of the Havant bus services - along with links to the associated timetables.
- click on route numbers to view the associated timetable
- click on place names to view the services for that community
The place search allows you to determine whether a stop, or community is listed in the database
and whether it is served by public transport or not.
Having found a place, you can access:
- the timetables that serve the stop
- the places that can be reached directly from the stop
- a streetmap for the stop (courtesy of www.multimap.com)
- other places that are close to the stop